Caroline! I am so happy I found your blog! I cannot believe how your family has grown - they are all so big. Your girls are georgeous! Looks like they take after you! And your boys are just so hansome! I remember when they were all so little. You and Mike look great for having so many teenagers! Well keep updating your blog so I can pop in every now and then and see how the Porter's are doing!! -Emily
2 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog??? cool.
Caroline! I am so happy I found your blog! I cannot believe how your family has grown - they are all so big. Your girls are georgeous! Looks like they take after you! And your boys are just so hansome! I remember when they were all so little. You and Mike look great for having so many teenagers! Well keep updating your blog so I can pop in every now and then and see how the Porter's are doing!!
-Emily
Post a Comment